Thursday, November 4, 2010

Favorite Hair Products

OK so i personally always get questions on what i use for my hair! For everyone out there that don't make millions like me this is defiantly something you can afford!


So i went to Sally's Beauty Store yesterday --->  Sally's Link :D and i got this free bag with my purchase! 




So my favorite products are as follows: (you can find these at the store or online) 






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat Protection Spray Buy Here :)

I apply this on the ends of my dry hair before straightning or curling! 

My best friend recommended this product to me a few years ago and i LOVE it!






















Ok so next favorite Product is the,

Beyond the Zone Frizz Zapper Anti-Frizz Serum  Buy here :) 

I use a tiny bit after my hair is styled to avoid the frizz. 

It's defiantly a steal for only 6.49 i say YES!   

OOH and it smells GREAT!






















 and my last product but not the least is the


Beyond The Zone Stiff Head Buy here :)

I can't live with OUT this! 

I don't know about you guys but i HATE when those little hairs stick out after I've worked so hard to do my hair! Well this is perfect for those annoying hairs.Well those were a few of my favorite products that i can't live without. So if you are looking for cheap good products here they are! 



-Rosie


1 comment: