Monday, March 14, 2011

CVS Extra Care Beauty Club

Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to talk to you guys about something that I love and want to share with you guys.Everyone loves savings don't you? Well I was at CVS and they kept announcing a Beauty club. All I did was find one of their reps and ask them to join the beauty club. I  filled a short form and got my card. (FREE to join)

How it works:  
10% Off beauty shopping pass after enrollment.
$5 Extra Bucks rewards for every $50 spent.
$3 Extra bucks on your b-day.
PLUS you get select items at special price when enrolled :)

Can Join here too ----> CVS Extra Care Beauty Club 


















Love,Rosie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, I had no idea about it. I spend so much money at CVS. I wish I saw this before I went there and spent $100 yesterday, but I'll be there again soon. :) LOL

    http://shoesnjules.onsugar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx julie hope your saving now <3 love me cvs!

    ReplyDelete