Monday, March 7, 2011

REVIEW: Healthy Cuticles NOW by Sally Hansen

Moshi Moshi everyone!

So I'm here to review a product I'm absolutely LOVING!!! I have always wanted my nails to be normal yes, NORMAL. I have a bad habit of biting my nails gross i know. So I decided to STOP and take care of my nails properly.


I was at Target and found this Healthy Cuticles NOW by Sally Hansen cream.This cream smells good to me! very citrus-y. It has Vitamins + Soy Protein. I am in love! I use it once a day when I'm at work actually.

Overall i give it a B+  its only 6.39 at Ulta link is right here Buy HERE

I have been using it along with this Nail Hardener that has helped me so much! i will review it later. But this is the link in case you're wondering---->  Nail Hardener


Before :




















After:


Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. hello!
    did your cuticle creme come "half empty"? i just bought it off ebay and when i asked the seller, she said she'd had that product before and hers was half empty as well. now she's the seller, she can tell me anything, so i wanted to ask some fellow blogger.
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete